Pages

Saturday, 19 December 2015

Ladies Describe their Ideal Man!





The last time i spoke about a guy describing his ideal woman". I decided to ask some ladies same question and the answers were cliche . Answers below:

1. He should be rich
2. He should be ambitious
3. He should be romantic
4. He should be God-fearing

Then i asked the ladies these questions :


1. Are you rich? she doesnt even have a job
2. Are you ambitious? She has only a B.sc
3. list romantic things you did for your Ex? I couldnt get a straight answer from this.
4. Do you fear God, how often do you talk to God? A God-fearing woman does not lie and she communes with God regularly.

Most ladies want so much from a man, whereas they offer so little. I guess its the perception from childhood that a man should be everything while a woman should just know how to cook.

Ladies open your eyes, we are in the 21st century,
Men ( I ) love ambitious and focused women, Men love romantic women too ( i for one DO!). You must complement me!

Make your husband proud of you, be a strong pillar to the home and ask your God for directions and wisdom.