Pages

Sunday, 6 December 2015

@MicrosoftNg and I. At first we had a sour relationship!




Lemme take out the time to talk about my love for Microsoft.... This is by no way a sponsored post of any sort. Its me expressing myself... Its my Blog for Gods Sake!!! LOL
I am a technology guy.... I love technology and everything it has to offer.
Before the year 2012, i hated Microsoft... In 2012, i became
a fan of Microsoft... Before then i must be honest, i didn't like them ( why? they where so slow and lost their innovation tech cap.)
In 2013, i registered as a developer for the platform...

What made me change my stand for Microsoft? Well, they began to truly inspire me in every way. I joined the Lumia platform in 2013 with the Lumia OS 8.0... I must be honest i found it different. I wanted to move away from the then IOS, android and bb ( was once a big fan of BB, we all were right?). I joined the developers preview  for OS 8.1 and was glad when she finally launched. I moved to teach myself the act of coding ( which i am still learning). I then graduated to publish a few apps in the windows phone store. Initially, the idea of monetization didn't cross my mind, all i wanted was to create apps to enable people to do more! I decided to monetize just one of the app in the store and to my surprise, the extra buck i now earn is fascinating!!!

With the launch of Windows 10, i practically wanted to jerk off! I was so in the clouds with the amazing new feature and the refocusing of the Microsoft brand. The features like Universal apps, Office 2016, Office suite on iOS and  android... The made me elated. I forgot to mention the new continuum feature and iris scanner on the new flagships: Lumia 950xl and 950. WOW!!!

I won't add the other fascinating hardware!
I keep tabs with other tech giants and like some of their innovations but truth is: No other empowers me to do more than @Microsoft
I am yet to lay my hands on some of the new gadgets yet... well its still too expensive for me at the moment and i have other bills  and salaries to pay. Well, soonest i do hope.